Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New In

Eventually I managed to buy a simple black bag. I was searching for a black bag for ages but never couldn´t bring myself to buy one thinking there are going to be better once. And there are definitely better once, but I realized that I am not all set to buy a bag for hundreds of Euros and I couldn’t really settle for one.

But then I saw this little baby from Coccinelle at SALE last week and it was love for the first sight. So I decided to take her home with me.  She is so soft, plain and big enough to carry all my stuff (mobile phone, iPod, make-up bag, wallet, plasters,(thick) book, scarf, hair brush, chewing gums, pencil, shoehorn …) and the most important thing to me is that I can carry her over my shoulder even when wearing a winter coat. I am pretty certain we will be friends for a long, long time.

Well, now I need a new wallet :-)



pictures via www.coccinelle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment