Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Amsterdam - what a beautiful city!


Last weekend I was in Amsterdam for the first time of my life. I didn´t expected the city so beautiful. I immediately felt in love with the gorgeous houses located at the town canals. So adorable.

The weather was great, the first time this year it was more than 20 degrees and everywhere you could see people enjoying the sun and wearing Flip Flops, shorts, dresses etc. This is how summer should be. The Amsterdam people were very kind and very relaxed. This city has so much flair due to the crazy amount of bicycles and boats which are everywhere.

And of course you can shop till you drop in Amsterdam. Maybe I will someday go to Amsterdam and spend a monthly salary minimum. There are so many small charming shops as well as big shopping malls and streets. You can get whatever you want.

Here are some pictures I took during my stay. I have a lot of more and it was not easy to decide which one I should post.




 

 

 

 

 



 


 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment